Akuma Prayer Bead Necklace: Beige
Akuma Prayer Bead Necklace: Beige
This is a visually stunning, handcrafted, replica necklace of the one worn by the legendary "Akuma" aka "Gouki", from the "Street Fighter"* series.
The necklace is constructed of 30mm large, lead free, round 100% wooden, beads. The string is made of durable, woven hemp, to add to the simplistic design.
Each bead is stained in a realistic, natural, burly finish; with every wood grain accentuated and clearly visible. Each bead brings an uncanny amount of realism, to not only match the color of "Akuma's" Prayer Bead Necklace, but also to give an extra touch of style and flair. All while showcasing the type of wood used in traditional prayer bead necklaces; bayong wood .
Each necklace holds either 25 or 46 beads. All necklaces are meant to be worn and should have a hanging appearance of a 22" to 24" for the traditional necklace and a full body 50" to 52" hanging appearance for our Shaolin Style. Recommended for normal, casual wear only. Not indestructible or submersible.
"Reinforced string" adds an extra layer of durability to your necklace, but does not make it indestructible. Please treat your necklace with care. Please note, necklaces are meant to be worn. Intentional misuse could result in damage, harm and/or injury.
Additional Engraving Prices:
1 - 4 Beads: $4.50 per bead
5 - 9 Beads: $4.25 per bead
10 - 14 Beads: $4.00 per bead
15+ Beads: $3.75 per bead
Please note, engravings are one-sided. Double-sided engraving is available by request; each side counts as one bead.
Would you like additional engravings? Contact us, telling us what you'd like to have engraved on your necklace. Here are a few things you should know first:
- Additional fees apply. Invoices for custom work will be sent to the email address you provide. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours of receipt, in order to begin work on your custom necklace. If they are not paid within this time, your necklace will ship out to you as it was originally ordered, without any customization.
- Character/Kanji/Symbol size must be at least half the bead size. Small, elaborate details and designs won't be accepted. Please be sure to request simplified versions of symbols if possible.
- Each English character/kanji will be placed on a separate bead, unless otherwise specified by the buyer. Kanji symbols are available for engraving and can be used as an alternative to English words.
- We also offer "Wakandan" text.
- All engraving is done by hand, which may cause necklaces to take an additional day to ship.
- You may request to revise your custom order ONCE before or 24 hours after the invoice has been paid. Multiple revisions and/or additions, after initial invoice payment has been made, will not be accepted.
- Custom engraved/painted necklaces are non-refundable.
Returns are accepted for non-engraved/non-customized necklaces. Return shipping is paid for by the buyer.
*Eruditium and its products have no affiliation with Capcom or any of its "Street Fighter" characters.
*Due to the staining process, some beads may be slightly lighter than others.
*Wood hues may differ slightly. Different viewing devices may show differing color contrasts. Any cosmetic blemishes, such as cracks or small holes, are due to a heating process and will not compromise the structural integrity of the necklace. These are normal and help add to the weathered, rustic appearance. So don't worry, your necklace isn't damaged.